Saturday, October 15, 2011

Brain Rule #7: Sleep well, think well

This chapter was all about sleeping and how important it is to get the proper amount of sleep. Getting the right amount of sleep is vital, because your brain works better when it's rested. In addition, this chapter goes into the fact that wanting afternoon naps is a natural human tendency. This was awesome to know, because I'm ready for a nap about 99% of the time-- it's so comforting to know that this means I'm a normal person!

I really loved Glogster. I played with it forever, because it was such a delightful interface. I liked putting in videos, pictures, and text-- It was so easy to make the Glogster poster attractive, and I know that students would really enjoy using this. You don't really need to watch a tutorial video, because it's easy to just jump into this technology. That's something I appreciate in a technology, and so would students.

1 comment: