Friday, October 28, 2011

My Time with ToonDoo

brain rules

I must say, I am not a huge fan of ToonDoo. It's not very user-friendly; it was hard to insert text, and make this text fit within my frames. There seemed to be nowhere to resize text, which I found very inconvenient. In addition, the backgrounds were limited, and all of the functions didn't work on my iPad... This was inconvenient, because I brought my iPad with me out of town to do some homework, and I ended up having to use my family's tonk tonk pc in the end!

That being said, I liked the Brain Rules chapter this week (as always). Sense of smell really is tied to long-term memory. Something that's always amazed me is that you can recall a memory, and actually imagine the smells tied to this memory. How can you imagine a smell??

No comments:

Post a Comment