Thursday, September 1, 2011

Animoto

Hi everyone!

My name is Elizabeth Long, but I go by Betsy. I am in this class because I am very interested in being able to teach with technology. I just recently started working in the writing support center at College of the Albemarle in Elizabeth City, NC (where I live), and I am expected to not only provide an open lab for students to visit when they need writing help, but also conduct classroom workshops on various subjects (grammar, proper essay format, etc.) when teachers request it. I know that my workshops could be so much more engaging if I have more technological teaching skills than I currently possess.

Something interesting about me is that I just got married on July 9th, and this is my last semester of classes at ODU! Excited and happy about both!


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

1 comment: