Thursday, September 15, 2011

Brain Rules: Chapter 3

Today, I worked with Stixy, an online storyboarding tool. I really thought it was fun and easy to use. The thing I like most about working with sites like these, is that going through the process of choosing pictures to go with each major theme of the chapter really helps me memorize the key points.

Stixy works by allowing users to post pictures, and add notes to go along with those pictures. Something that confused me: I thought there should be some sort of arrow tool somewhere, to show the direction of the storyboard. Maybe there is a tool like this on the site, but I couldn't find it.

Check out my Stixy below, and be sure to use it for yourself-- it's fun!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you could embed a Stixy! Thanks for sharing the functionality with me!

    ReplyDelete