Friday, September 30, 2011

Brain Rule #5 with Spreaker

This week, I copied Amanda and used Spreaker, a podcasting tool. It was really fun and easy to use. I liked the format of the program, as well. It was sleek, and made to look like a radio show-- super fun!

Interestingly, It was kind of nerve-racking to do a podcast, as I didn't want to sound stupid. I kind of tripped over my words a little, but I hope you all find it informative, just the same.

I would definitely recommend this tool to a classroom, especially a high school classroom. I think they would find it really fun to use.

Check out my Spreaker here , and check out this video that I reference in my podcast of Shelly from the movie The House Bunny. She uses an interesting method to encode things into her long-term memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment